Tuesday 1 July 2014

Agitation is bad for my TV and reading life, as well for my nails...

So the first post... and because of the world cup I have to write something about football ;)

Therefore I have to make a confession... I am usually too agitated when watching the German national team that I only follow the game via live ticker and twitter :D Nearly the same thing I do when watching anything but Comedy... I always go on wikipedia to read what will happen in the next episodes if the story gets too exciting for me. The catch is I will stop watching the show. That's the case for House of Cards (BBC), Games of Thrones, Suits, Orange is the new Black, Revenge, Braking Bad and so on... Also when reading books I tend to read the last pages whenever the storyline is creeping me out...
So I miss not only out on really good TV productions but on the light bulb moments you get when reading a book with a perfect arc of suspense as well.

If anyone has an idea for curing me go on and try!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment